SOAR (Scholarship and Open Access Repository) @USA is the institutional repository for the University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences. SOAR utilizes the Digital Commons platform to collect, preserve, organize, and disseminate works of scholarship by the students, staff, and faculty of the University of St. Augustine.
The SOAR repository comprises a wide range of scholarly works and can include:
- research papers
- pre- and post-prints of journal articles
- poster presentations
- other works of creative scholarship
Benefits of depositing research in SOAR:
- increased access to your scholarly work without paywalls
- higher likelihood of work being cited
- indexing and linking in sites like Google Scholar
- permanent URL for your content
- single location for organizing and preserving your scholarly work
The University of St. Augustine is committed to maintaining an open-access policy within SOAR in an effort to make our shared works more widely accessible, to raise the impact of USA scholarship, and to promote the open sharing of scholarly communications.
Individuals who would like to have digital files of their finalized scholarly work incorporated into SOAR, may contact our librarians at firstname.lastname@example.org.